Information form for travelers concerning package holidays
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package holiday as defined by regulation (EU) 2015/2302. Therefore, you are entitled to all the EU rights valid for package holidays.
The company Viaduro Sabine Schlote, Busstraße 22, 53773 Hennef (Germany) is fully responsible for the correct performance of the package holiday as a whole. Additionally, the company named above provides the legally required security for the refund of your payments and, if transport is included in the package holiday, for your repatriation in the case of the company’s insolvency.
You can find further information on your rights at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32015L2302
Most important rights pursuant to regulation (EU) 2015/2302
- Travelers receive all important information about their package holidays before the package holiday contract is concluded.
- At least one contractor is always responsible for the correct performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
- Travelers are given an emergency phone number or contact details which enable them to contact the travel organizer or the travel agency.
- The traveler can transfer his / her package to another person within a reasonable time and possibly at extra costs arising from the transfer.
- The price of the package holiday may be increased only if certain costs (e.g. costs of fuel) increase and if the contract explicitly reserves this possibility and, in any case, at the latest 20 days prior to the start of the package holiday. If the increase exceeds 8 % of the total price of the package, the traveler can withdraw from the contract. If a travel organizer has the right to a price increase, the traveler has the right to a price reduction corresponding to any decrease in certain costs.
- The traveler can withdraw from the contract without having to pay a cancellation fee and is entitled to a full refund of any payments made, if one of the essential elements of the package holiday, with the exception of the price, is subject to significant change. Should the organizer responsible for the package holiday cancel the package prior to the start of the package holiday, the traveler is entitled to a refund of his / her payments and in certain cases to compensation.
- The traveler can terminate the package holiday contract before the start of the package without paying any termination fee in the event of extraordinary circumstances, e.g. if serious problems concerning people’s safety at the place of destination are likely to affect the performance of the package.
- The traveler can withdraw from the contract at any time prior to the start of the package holiday against payment of a reasonable and justifiable cancellation fee.
- If, after the start of the package holiday, essential components of the package cannot be performed as agreed upon, the traveler is entitled to having other, adequate arrangements offered without any extra charge to the traveler. The traveler can terminate the contract without payment of a termination fee (in the Federal Republic of Germany this is the right of cancellation), if services are not performed in accordance with he contract and this seriously affects the performance of the contractual package services and if the travel organizer fails to provide improvement or remedy.
- The traveler is entitled to price reduction and / or compensation if travel services are not or not adequately performed.
- The travel organizer offers assistance to the traveler if he / she gets into difficulties.
- In the case of insolvency of the travel organizer or – in some member states – of the travel agent payments which have been made are refunded. Should insolvency of the organizer or, if appropriate, the agent occur after the start of the package holiday and transport be a component of the package, repatriation of the traveler is guaranteed.
Viaduro Sabine Schlote, Busstraße 22, 53773 Hennef has contracted insolvency insurance with the R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG, Alter Weg 76, 53773 Hennef, 02242 8730422. The travelers can contact this institution if they are denied services on account of the insolvency of Viaduro Sabine Schlote, Busstraße 22, 53773 Hennef.